Many companies and businesses are conscious of a need to contribute to wider society. Equally, employees often seek out workplaces that are responsible, engaged and that allow them to give back in some way or to join in a cause that resonates with them, improving morale and creating a sense of community.
We welcome the opportunity to work with companies that share our commitment to tackling sexual violence and to supporting those who have been affected. And we pride ourselves on our ability to create unique long-term partnerships that respond to your business needs.
Examples of the opportunities that a partnership with the DRCC can create might include:
- Establishing a profile of corporate responsibility with government and senior policy makers.
- Strong community links both locally and nationally: the DRCC is located in the heart of Dublin, surrounded by the business community, although we also run the only national 24-hour helpline for rape & sexual assault right across Ireland.
- Inspiring your employees and increased employee engagement through inspirational talks and volunteering.
- Support for your HR team with awareness raising and free training across your business around topics like Dignity at Work.
- Promotion of the help and support available for any employee who may have experienced sexual assault (or for their friends or family).
- Event invitations and sponsorship opportunities for team building and/or brand exposure.
- “Proud to be a Supporter” icon for use alongside your brand.
- Networking: both business to business and senior government.
- Help meet your CSR objectives.
Most importantly, a corporate partnership with us will make an immediate difference to hundreds of survivors – men and women – of sexual violence. You can make sure they receive the advice, support and therapy that they need to recover. Your business will also create a lasting legacy with us – impacting education and achieving policy change to end the tolerance of sexual assault across Irish society.
Please contact Kirsty Cawthron, Head of Fundraising, to discuss your business or for more information.