[Posted 29 July 2022]
As a key member of our Administration Team, the successful candidate will support the internal operations of DRCC and provide support to members of the management team, and the wider staff when needed. You will have a positive and responsive attitude towards collaborative working that encourages the best from, and supports the efforts of others. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is passionate about the work of DRCC and enjoys a challenge. You can download a job description here.
The role includes general and office support duties, as follows:
General administration support duties such as:
- Be the first point of contact for the Head of Operations and Administration;
- Provide timely and efficient administration support and diary management to CEO & Management Team;
- Coordinate and take minutes at internal meetings;
- Assist with training and data entry to team’s CRM applications.
Office Support duties such as:
- Work with Reception team on a rota basis to provide cover with support from others on Admin team;
- Oversee the management of office supplies;
- Provide support with executing building maintenance requests;
- Maintain office equipment, co-ordinate IT issues for resolution and provide 1-1 training to staff if required;
- Supporting staff with their online file management systems;
- Administration recruitment support as needed;
- Creation of forms/logs and processes to ensure smooth running of organisation;
- Creation of documents to support staff - from general “how to's” to specific guides for staff.
Ideally, the person suited to this important role within the DRCC will be highly motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You will have a positive and flexible attitude in response to organisational development;
Essential Competencies & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years working in a busy office environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work;
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Clear evidence of self-motivation, with an ability to work under pressure;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Salary: €30,600
- Full Time & Permanent (Probation period of 6 months)
- Annual Leave: 23 days along with 2 Privilege Days at Easter and Christmas
- Immediate access to the DRCC Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Bike-to-work Scheme
- DRCC Pension contribution after 1 year's continuous service along with EE contribution
- Death in Service insurance
How to Apply
A job description for the role is available. If you feel you are the candidate suitable to work with the DRCC Team please apply to email@example.com, insert Administrative Officer in the subject line and attach a cover letter along with your up to date Curriculum Vitae.
- Closing Date for Applications: 19 August 2022 @ 6pm
- First Interview date: 24 August 2022
Points of note
DRCC is an equal opportunities employer. The above information is a guide to the advertised position. DRCC, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this before the appointment. Please note if you are invited for an interview, we will share your data with 1) Any virtual service provider we use to host the interview; and 2) the interview panel. Your information will be stored for this purpose in line with our data retention policy. Should the person recommended for appointment decline, or having accepted it, relinquish it, or if an additional vacancy arises, DRCC may, at its discretion, select and recommend another person for appointment on the results of this selection process
All prospective DRCC employees are required to declare prior convictions and whether they have been the subject of any investigation or enquiry into abuse or other inappropriate behaviour. Gardaí Vetting is a requirement.
[Posted 25 May]
Dublin Rape Crisis Centre (DRCC) has a twofold mission: to prevent the harm and heal the trauma of all forms of sexual violence. We provide therapeutic and first response services through the National 24/7 Helpline, face to face therapy and a developing online counselling programme. We provide accompaniment and support to those who attend the Rotunda Sexual Assault Treatment Unit, Garda Stations, and the Courts. In addition, we offer education and training programmes for a wide variety of professionals, frontline staff and volunteers who work with those who have experienced sexual violence.
The Finance Manager is a standalone role reporting directly to the CEO and is responsible for the management, control and reporting of DRCC’s finances. The successful candidate must have experience of Sage50 and a good understanding of SORP would be a clear advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a very rewarding environment and would be ideally suited to someone who wants to work in the charity sector or has previous experience in this sector.
- Location: Dublin 2
- Salary: €65,000 depending on experience
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that financial reporting is to the highest standards and that monthly accounts preparation and reporting are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the business has best in class financial systems and processes, fully aligned to support the operational and strategic development of the business.
- Responsible for financial, regulatory and tax compliance.
If you are a qualified accountant with an excellent track record of working in a similar role, with at least 5 years’ experience, this could be the role for you!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Finance Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of DRCC by Gilligan Black Recruitment.
Please contact Karen McGregor (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Gilligan Black Recruitment for further information and to apply for this role.
Please note that DRCC is an equal opportunities employer. All prospective DRCC employees are required to declare prior convictions and whether they have been the subject of any investigation or enquiry into abuse or other inappropriate behaviour. Gardaí Vetting is a requirement.
Volunteering with the Dublin Rape Crisis Centre
We recruit volunteers to support our telephone counselling and accompaniment services at various intervals throughout the year. Volunteers are a vital part of our mission to heal the trauma of sexual violence and we rely heavily on their dedication and commitment. No prior experience is needed, we provide full training and expert support.
Autumn 2022 recruitment
You can also email us with any queries, or telephone us at 01-661 4911.