DRCC PART-TIME PSYCHOTHERAPISTS/COUNSELLORS
- 3 positions on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- 1 position on Thursday, Friday, Saturday (1-year fixed term contract)
- Subject to Túsla continued funding
Vacancies have arisen on the Monday Therapy Team for three 3-day positions (Monday to Wednesday) and on the Thursday Team for one 3-day position (Thursday to Saturday).
We are inviting applications for Psychotherapists /Counsellors to work on a part-time basis. The successful candidates must have professional counselling/psychotherapy qualifications and must be fully accredited at the time of application with IAHIP, IACP or other modalities of ICP.
The successful candidates will work as part of the Monday or Thursday team, providing face to face crisis counselling and psychotherapy services to people who have experienced recent or past rape, sexual assault and/or childhood sexual abuse.
The successful candidate’s normal place of work will be at the Company’s offices at 70 Lower Leeson Street or other outreach offices requested by the Company (DRCC outreaches are located in Coolock, Balbriggan, Tallaght and Dóchas Women’s prison).
All prospective employees are required to declare prior convictions and whether they have been or ever having been the subject of any investigation or enquiry into abuse or other inappropriate behaviour. Gardaí Vetting is a requirement.
How to apply
- Complete and return application form with current CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
- Please put MONDAY in the subject line of your email, if applying for the Monday-Wednesday positions, or THURSDAY in the subject line if applying for the Thursday-Saturday position.
- Closing date for receipt of applications: 10th September 2021
- Interviews will be held: Week of 20th September 2021
DRCC requests your permission to collect and store your data.
Volunteering with the Dublin Rape Crisis Centre
We recruit volunteers to support our telephone counselling and accompaniment services twice a year, in February and September. Volunteers are a vital part of our mission to heal the trauma of sexual violence and we rely heavily on their dedication and commitment. No prior experience is needed, we provide full training and expert support.
Visit our volunteering page for more information and training dates.
If you are interested in volunteering with our fundraising team or in some other capacity, we would love to hear from you. Email us with any queries or telephone us at 01-661 4911.