Map & directions
Address: 70, Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2 (a purple door).
Please call us at 1800 77 88 88 or 01-661 4911 if you get lost.
Take the Dart to Pearse Street Station, walk to Merrion Square, Government buildings are on the right, The Merrion Hotel is on the left. At crossroads, turn left. At next road junction turn right onto Pembroke Street, continue up Pembroke Street to the traffic lights at the junction with Leeson Street, turn left. The Rape Crisis Centre is on the left hand side of the street.
Bus from Dublin Southside
- Travelling from Dun Laoghaire — 46A
- Travelling from Belfield — 11/46A
- Travelling from Clonskeagh — 11
- Travelling from Dundrum/Ballinteer/Churchtown/Rathfarnham 14/61
- Travelling from Rathfarnham — 15/15A/15B/15C/61
Bus from Dublin Northside
- Travelling from Wadelai Park/Glasnevin via City Centre — 11
- Travelling from Phoenix Park via City Centre — 46A/46B/46C
- Travelling from City Centre to St. Stephen’s Green (15-20 minutes walk) — 15/15A/15B/15C/14
Take the Green Line Sandyford to St. Stephen’s Green, the most convenient stop for the centre is Harcourt street or opp. St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre.