Joint submission to Legal Services Regulatory Authority (2018)
27 July 2018
Submission to the Legal Services Regulatory Authority (LRSA)
This submission under section 34(1)(a) of the Legal Services Regulation Act, 2015, made by the following Rape Crisis Centres, who work together on common issues as members of the Irish Rape Crisis Centre Managers Forum and constitute half of all of the Rape Crisis Centres in Ireland:
1. Athlone (Midland) Rape Crisis Centre, based in Athlone with outreach by appointment in Longford and Mullingar.
2. Dublin Rape Crisis Centre, based in Dublin City Centre with outreach in Coolock and Tallaght.
3. Galway Rape Crisis Centre, based in Galway with outreach in Gort, Ballinasloe and Tuam.
4. Kilkenny Rape & Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre, based in Kilkenny.
5. Tipperary Rape Crisis & Counselling Centre, based in Clonmel with outreach in Carrick-on-Suir, Cashel, Thurles and Tipperary town.
6. Wexford Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Service, based in Wexford, with outreach in Gorey, Enniscorthy, New Ross and Wexford town.