Opening hours & calendar
National Telephone Helpline 1800 77 8888:
- The National Helpline 1800 77 8888 is open 24 hours, 7 days a week for crisis calls.
- For calls to make appointments for therapy, the line operates 8am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Note that during the COVID19 phased return period, the DRCC office remains closed and services are being offered remotely. Our outreach centres are also closed during this time.
You can always call the National Helpline 1800 77 8888 for support or information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Main office: Client appointments for face-to-face therapy are available in our main office at 70 Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2 from Monday through Saturday. Please call 1800 77 8888, 8am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday to enquire about times. Please note that on Bank Holiday weekends, the centre will be closed on Saturday. The Centre is closed on Sundays.
- Outreach centres: In our outreach centres in Tallaght, Coolock and Balbriggan, appointments take place on different days – call 1800 77 8888, Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm for info.
- Please call 1800 77 8888 to make an appointment or to receive crisis counselling.
- For non-crisis calls or queries not related to clinical appointments, you can contact us at 01- 661 4911 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, and on Saturday from 9am to 4pm. Please note that on Bank Holiday weekends, the centre will be closed on Saturday. The Centre is closed on Sundays.
- The Centre is closed for appointments and administrative calls on all public and bank holidays.
- Where the holiday falls on a Monday, the centre is also closed on the previous Saturday.
- It is important to note that the National Helpline is always open for crisis calls, 365 days a year.
In 2020 the Centre is closed on the following days and on Sundays:
- 1 January
- 17 March
- 10, 11 & 13 April
- 2, 4 & 30 May
- 1 June
- 1 & 3 August
- 24 & 26 October
- 24, 25 & 26 December.