Telephone Helpline 1800 77 8888:
- The Helpline (1800 77 8888) is open 24 hours, 7 days a week for crisis calls.
- For calls to make appointments for therapy, the line operates 8am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Leeson Street head office: Client appointments for face-to-face therapy are available in our head office at 70 Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2 from Monday through Saturday. Please call 1800 77 8888, 8am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday to enquire about times. The Centre is closed on Sundays.
- Outreach centres: In our outreach centres in Tallaght, Coolock and Balbriggan, appointments take place on different days – call 1800 77 8888, Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm for info.
- Please call 1800 77 8888 to make an appointment or to receive crisis counselling.
- For non-crisis calls or queries not related to appointments, you can contact us at 01- 661 4911 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, and on Saturday from 9am to 4pm (except on Bank Holiday weekends when the centre is closed on Saturdays). The Centre is closed on Sundays.
- The Centre is closed for appointments and administrative calls on all public and bank holidays. Where the holiday falls on a Monday, the centre is also closed on the previous Saturday. It is important to note that the telephone helpline is always open for crisis calls, 365 days a year.
- Your query may be answered in our FAQ section or by checking our Services on our website drcc.ie
Opening hours Christmas & New Year 2019/20:
The DRCC will be closed on the following dates over the Christmas period:
Tuesday 24 December, Weds 25 December, Thursday 26 December,
Saturday 28 December, Sunday 29 December,
Weds 1 January.
Otherwise the Centre will open from 9am to 5pm.
**Remember the Telephone Helpline will be open all throughout Christmas at 1800 77 8888. **
Closures in 2020:
In 2020 the Centre is closed on the following days:
- 1 January
- 17 March
- 10, 11 & 13 April
- 2, 4 & 30 May
- 1 June
- 1 & 3 August
- 24 & 26 October
- 24, 25 & 26 December.