We are maintaining services throughout higher COVID-19 restrictions
02 October 2020
DRCC continues to offer all its services during the higher level of restriction in Dublin, while maintaining the strictest standards of health and safety provision for staff, volunteers and clients.
- The 24-hour National Helpline 1800 77 8888 is open at all times to support those who need it.
- We also now offer a webchat support facility - hours vary, so you can read more about that.
- We continue to provide counselling and therapy to our clients over the phone and face-to-face, with appropriate safeguards.
- Our accompaniment services in the Sexual Assault Treatment Unit and in the justice system - in Garda stations and in court - also continue, but in line with restrictions as appropriate.
- Our education and training services are continuing, but as they are moving to virtual delivery, courses are gradually being rolled out online - you can read more here.
- We have some self-care resources and information available online that may also be useful.
We are also fundraising to meet rising demand in the difficult environment created by COVID-19 restrictions - for those who want to help support our work, you can read more on our fundraising page.
For any questions, please get in touch.
For immediate support, call the National Helpline 1800 77 8888 at any time.