Preventing and Dealing with Bullying, Harassment and Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
The Rape Crisis Centre, 70 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2.
A Training Seminar for Managers, Human Resources Staff, Equality Officers and others in key roles.
The Programme includes:
- Definition of Bullying, Harassment and Sexual Harassment
- The Impact of these behaviours on the individual and the organisation
- The Law in Ireland With Regard to these issues
- The Employment Equality Act 1998
- The Equal Status Act 2000
- The Civil Law as it applies
- The responsibilities of the employer and service provider
- The rights and responsiblities of the employee and the service user
- The Natural Justice Rights of the Accused
- Issues in Implementing a Policy and Procedures
- Guidelines for those in a management or other key role
- Dealing with a complaint
- Proactive approaches
DRCC has been providing training on these issues since 1998 to private companies, state and semi-state bodies, industry and voluntary organisations.
The fee for attending this seminar is €260. There is a reduced fee of €120 for participants from voluntary and non-governmental organisations.
Please complete the application form and forward with fee to:
The Education and Training Department, DRCC, 70 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2.
For further information contact Leonie O’Dowd or Jane Baird at 01 6614911, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.