- This event has passed.
BodyRight Facilitator Training Programme – Part 2
December 7 @ 8:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm
BodyRight Facilitator Training Programme
Thursday 23rd, Friday 24th November and Thursday 7th and Friday 8th December, 2017
The DRCC invites appropriate Youthreach, youth work and residential staff to attend a training programme which will equip them to facilitate the BodyRight programme with young people.
The training programme for facilitators includes
· understanding sexual violence and its impact and the legal issues
· working sensitively with young people on these issues
· dealing with and containing any issues that may arise
· using mindful self awareness with young people
· the content, methodology and delivery of the BodyRight programme.
The BodyRight programme is supported by funding provided by Cosc The National Office for the Prevention of Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence.